Information about data security
- You can use this website without disclosing any personal information to us. We will only collect personal information in order to fulfil your online query or if you purchase any of our products and/or services. By doing so you may submit personal data and sensitive information to us, which includes (but is not limited to) your; name, address, business name, telephone number, payment details and email address.
- If you provide your personal details to us you are consenting to their use. Your information will be kept secure, and will be only collected and used from you in accordance with national data privacy laws. By submitting your information, you agree it may be used, stored and processed to improve the operation, administration and development of our business.
- You are entitled to be informed of the personal information we hold about you. We are happy to comply with any requests once we are satisfied of your identity.
Data collection & disclosure
- We only collect any personal details that are necessary to process payment for your online purchase and/or to answer any email queries.
- We will not release personal details to any third party, unless we are required to do so by law.
- We may use your information to contact you about your order, or from time to time, inform you of changes to our website; advice on new products and services, special offers or to gain feedback on our business.
- If you do not want to receive any communications from us please contact us by sending an email to the address provided on this website.
- Our site is not intended for children. If you are under the age of 18 years you may only use our site with the permission and involvement of a parent or guardian.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Delivery & Returns Policy
This document outlines the delivery and returns policies of:
YANA Hair Sanctuary
2 Victoria Road, Ruislip Manor, Middlesex, HA4 0AA, 01895 635051
YANA Hair Sanctuary has a range of delivery options available. When you have chosen the products you want to buy, the full delivery options and costs will be displayed. The contents of your order and factors such as product availability, weight and delivery postcode will determine what shipping options will be offered.
We will endeavour to despatch and deliver all orders as quickly as possible and within the outlined timescale at time of purchase. We cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen issues or delays caused by any delivery partner or third party.
If you have any queries about the delivery of your products or if it has not arrived, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Customer satisfaction is our priority, if you have any problem with your purchase, please see the below guidelines:
- You can return any item bought, within 7 days of receiving your order and we will gladly offer an exchange or credit-note to the full value of the return
- Any faulty goods will be refunded in full, including a refund of any delivery costs incurred by you for receiving or returning the item.
- All items must be returned in unused, original condition with all original packaging and labelling. We will not accept returns on opened, used items or perishable, personalised/made-to-order products, unless the item is found to be faulty.
- If you are returning the item due to an error made by us, we will also refund the delivery charges and costs incurred to return the item to us.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses caused as a result of any postal, courier or third party services used when returning an item. We advise you use a recorded-delivery service for your protection.
- Please include a copy of the order/receipt number, details of the return reason, your name, address and telephone details, so that we can process your refund as quickly as possible and can contact you if necessary.
- If the product you wish to return is classified as containing hazardous substances (eg. flammable, pressurized, corrosive, environmentally or otherwise harmful), please refer to the stipulated shipping guidelines imposed by the UK Government under The Carriage of Dangerous Goods and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment Regulations 2009 (CDG 2009) <link to govt site http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2009/1348/contents/made>
Please send all returns to:
Attention: RETURNS DEPT
YANA Hair Sanctaury
2 Victoria Road,Ruilsip Manor, Middlesex, HA4 0AA
If you have any questions about the delivery, return or exchange of goods, please contact us by email on email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.